Friday, August 29, 2008

SORRY!!! and My car!

So, I get all caught up in reading other peoples blogs I for get to blog my self…SORRY!!!
Lets see….since my last blog…
We moved to a place in Orem on 400 north. I LOVE it…its so nice to have a place of our own.
Last Saturday we went to Lagoon (again) with my work! It was fun…we brought McKenna. We had a blast riding on the wicked and just playing at the park.

Then last night Elliot went to the store to get me some rice for Hawaiian Haystacks and on his way home a guy ran a red light and hit the back of the PT Cruiser. But it just messed up the back passenger side…sadly it didn’t total it.
We were going to go to WY this weekend but now Elliot says we can’t. I think we still can because the car is still drivable. So today during lunch I'm going to go get a light bulb and some red clear tape and see if I can make the brake light work…then we will still be able to go!! WISH ME LUCK!!!!
Ill let you know how it goes


1 comment:

Dan & Celeste said...

Wow, that totally sucks, I was about ready to blame that accident on you melanie, you know daughter like mother :) Just kidding Mel, it's a good thing you're not taking after your mother, in the wrecking car aspect. Good luck getting that fixed and have fun in WY.