Also, when I was up here and wanted to take a lunch there was a girl we will call Denise would sit at the receptionist desk and take calls for me for an hour so I could get a lunch. Well, she was pregnant so some days she was sick and couldn’t come in. So what I would do is wait till 1 (and sometimes 2 or 3) till people were back from their lunch then I would FORWARD the calls to them so I could take a lunch. WELL, Denise had her baby so she hasn’t been here for a while. But Roxanne still wants her noon lunch…so the departments have to take turns to cover her lunch witch is annoying but I got over it TILL I was informed that I had to sit at the front desk. She couldn’t just transfer the calls like I did. NO someone has to be sitting up at the front desk!! Last week was my departments turn to do her lunches…so I only got to take a lunch twice last week…now does that sound fair. And the reason for this is I HAVE WORK I have to get done before the end of the day. If I don’t get it done then I am swamped for the next day and Rob (my boss) gets mad.
So, again today I’m sitting at the front desk on my busiest day waiting for the temp to come in so I get do MY work! ANNOYING!!!!! They really just need to get rid of Roxanne and hire the temp that ALWAYS comes in to cover for her. AND they need to stop assuming that I have nothing to do so it is totally fine for me to sit at the front desk. I have gotten NOTHING done today that needs to be done. All I have done in the last hour is checked my facebook,
my myspace
and my blog
. When really I should be doing Sales Data reports!!! AND because I haven’t been at my desk I haven’t had breakfast!!!But on the better side. We are taking my car in today to get fixed and we get a rental car!!! I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!!! This means I cleaned out my car this morning which is SUPER nice…so it won’t be so cluttered when we get it back. YAY!!! I love a clean car! ALSO…my mother in-law quit her job so to celebrate we are going to Cedar City for the Shakespearean festival. The best part about it is its just us GIRLS!!! A totally girls weekend (well two days). We are going down Friday at like 3 and coming back late Saturday night. We are going to see Moonlight and Magnolias
and play. Its going to be so much fun. Then Sunday Elliot and I are going to Sandy to his friends’ mission farewell, which I’m excited for because I get to meet the girl that I guess you could say was my competition. He liked her when we first exchanged numbers. So, because I'm lame like that I'm excited to meet her.Now I just have to get through the next 4 days and then its party time!! YAY!!!! AND OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT!!!!! At the Scera they are doing the play Seussical: The Musical
, and because I have an AMAZING husband (and a father in-law that works at the Scera) I get to go see it tonight!!! I'm SO FREAKEN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Life is Good!!!
Post a Comment